Welcome to ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’- Phase 1 of Your Success Support Arsenal:
Phase 1 of your Success Support Arsenal is made up of truth + reality + inspiration + positivity. (t.r.i.p.). These four elements will help build and develop the Success Support Foundation needed for you to step up to the starting gate and launch your Success Quest.
When aligned and flowing in sync with each other they create a powerful bastion for you to go to and collect and digest whatever you need in order to achieve the success you dream about.
Each component of ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ on its own is crucial. They’re mighty independently but their unbeatable and indefatigable when working together as your “partners.”
Initially, to understand each one and absorb everything about them individually, will enable you to move through the wasteland of disappointed and bewildered humans who believed, and in many cases still believe, the so-called success gurus of the world. In addition, strong understanding of each one individually will also help you cut through the unpalatable glut of sameness that exists in the self-help industry.
Most important of all: Ultimately, after your thorough individual review and understanding of all 4 components, the aggregate and combined knowledge of these four components will give rise to an enhanced success tool on steroids for you to use on your success quest.
‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ (truth+ reality+ inspiration+ positivity) will get you to the starting gate and ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ (“inspiration + motivation+ action+ people+ persistence”) will get you to the finish line.
These two concepts made up of 9 components, make for a very simple blueprint for success and both should accompany you on your quest to succeed in order for prosperity and well -being to be attainable.
SPECIAL NOTE: These two guides that I developed both have “inspiration” as an integral part of the total equation. This was intentional and compelling. As we move forward you’ll understand the power and influence that “inspiration” holds and radiates
At this time, my only intent is to introduce each part of ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ to you. “The i.m.a.p.p Concept” will be mentioned in this post because, as I stated previously, the two guides collectively represent a significant part of your success arsenal and they’re inextricably related and interconnected to each other.
We’ll discuss all 5 of the components in “The i.m.a.p.p Concept” completely and more extensively in Phase 2.
Your Success Support Arsenal Begins, Welcome to Phase 1
Welcome to Component #1 of ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’: Truth
Truth Defined:1-the quality or state of being true. 2-that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality. 3-the real facts about something: the things that are true; the quality or state of being true; a statement or idea that is true or accepted as true.
In life or in business, it’s a battle to get the truth! It’s even more difficult to recognize and agree on the actual Reality.
Why is that?
Truth vs. Reality:
It all has to do with the oscillating relationship between Truth and Reality.
What’s fact, what’s fiction? What’s real and what’s not real? In their personal and professional lives, ordinary people often confuse reality and the truth. The challenge lies in the fact that the interchangeable use of “truth” and “reality” and vice versa is pretty widespread.
For purposes of my blog, this is my reality and my truth. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I emphatically suggest that you keep an open mind and that you please consider following my lead and my thinking for now. You could modify and change your thinking as you read through ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ and “The i.m.a.p.p Concept”
Over 40 years of both “brilliant” and “not so brilliant” experience, being mentally bruised and battered and then some, living with the challenges and dire consequences of too much of this and too much of that, becoming a millionaire and then I’m not, all lead me to these points:
- Truth is an absolute whereas reality can be different depending on the individual.
- Different people may perceive the reality of a given situation differently, there is always one, and only one, version of the truth for that situation.
- Reality is something you can enter into negotiations with. Truth represents the hard facts, and is not negotiable.
- Reality and Truth–the former can sometimes have shades of gray, the latter is always black and white.
In the beginning of any undertaking, event, project or negotiations nothing matters more than you being acutely aware that this dichotomy exists. You must be cognizant of the fact that the transposition of truth/reality is often the stumbling block to achieving success and/or accomplishing win/win solutions in your business and personal life.
In order to succeed in being anticipatory, discerning and proactive in the pursuit of the truth you need to, at the same time, resolutely work hard to peel off the layers of lies, tainted personal and situational realities and defensive attitudes before the truth can start to shine.
To distinguish between the truth and a lie is in fact a difficult task but to “not try” to extricate the two would be especially irresponsible and negligent particularly if the outcome has any meaning at all for you.
First off, Lets define the 3 main types of lies that exist:
- Lying by commission: Committing a bald-faced lie. Lying outright.
- Lying by omission: Lying by leaving out facts, details or information. Only telling part of the truth.
- Lying by abstention: Lying by avoidance. Lying by choosing not to do or say something.
Now let’s briefly explore why people do lie . . .
Vanessa writes “We can spot a lie with only 54% accuracy. In order to improve your lie spotting ability and protect yourself from dishonest people I want to explain the science of lie detection. Lie detection has been a science that has fascinated people for centuries. If you want to understand people, you have to understand the truth about dishonesty. Here is a little background”:
- Human lie detectors read facial expressions, body language, voice tone and statement analysis to detect deception.
- Human lie detection is like a humanized polygraph. The science trains the naked eye to see guilt, nerves and hidden emotions in a similar way that a polygraph measures heart rate, respiration rate and sweat.
- Research has shown that learning human lie detection techniques can help you improve your lie spotting ability up to 90%.
Vanessa offers these facts about Lying:
- Extroverts lie more than introverts.
- Men typically lie more often than females.
- More than 82% of lies go undetected.
The truth should be the truth . . .period! It’s non-negotiable . . . and that’s the truth.
Unfortunately, the truth may have many sides to it depending on who has their hands around its throat at the moment. The truth may be complicated and hard to understand or accept, but it exists… in one version.
Yet, most of us have trouble with the truth. We may not be outright liars, but we certainly shade the truth to make it fit more comfortably into our lives—to keep it from disrupting anything from our careers, our relationships and our personal time.
There are the obvious ways that people lie and then there are subtler ways people lie:
- Exaggerations—To consider, represent, or cause to appear as larger, more important, or more extreme than is actually the case; overstate. People’s insecurities about themselves may lead them to try to preserve a certain image of themselves, and they may experience a need for approval from others.
- Protecting or hiding your feelings—Too often, people are instructed by an inner critic to not express directly what they want or feel toward other people. Tendencies toward denial, withdrawal, and self-isolation are common in reaction to deeply felt emotional pain. In fact, one clue that a person is feeling distressed may be in their becoming unusually quiet or shut down. Such silence speaks volumes, and generally the message is: “I’m not going to risk your hurting me more than you already have . . . so I’m putting a wall between us.”
- Gossip or Stealth Communication—Gossip is a Pandemic. It roams and infiltrates every home around the globe. It’s a pernicious disorder that destroys lives and promotes mistrust and is extremely divisive.
Let’s not get crazy and excessively paranoid at this point. You’ve been living with, and have been besieged by, this “Lying Bastards” phenomenon your whole life and you’re still standing.
The bottom line here and my point is, people do lie and now that you’re unequivocally convinced of it, your self-preservation arsenal gets bolder and more impressive.
I’m a very impatient guy. Waste my time with double talk or nonsense . . .I’m gone. I always look for ways to break through the bullshit and make things simple. If I don’t have a vested interest in you or a specific situation and you lie, or I feel I’m being lied to, . . . I’m gone.
How to protect yourself now before you decide to learn how to be a human lie detector and get to the truth?
Read on . . .I personally use the following information to cut through all the nasty stuff that comes my way.
The number one thing that does matter, is what you do at the start of any event or a specific moment in time to protect yourself.
Do you have a preservation shield available?
Let’s move forward and I’ll explain. . .
People don’t tell the truth for innumerable reasons. Greed, psychologically twisted minds, fear, ego are the ones at the top of the list that I’ve had to interact with and the ones that are most dangerous in my opinion.
The most dangerous creature, the #1 most treacherous beast to interact with is the “Lie by omission” master. This formidable human (or inhuman) is an expert double-talker and a master manipulator who wears their sociopathy proudly.
What’s a human to do?
The first and most important thing to do is to consider the way that you mentally approach all situations. For the moment, don’t worry about why people do what they do. Just accept it and do what you have to do to protect yourself and get to the level of success that you want.
How do you protect yourself?
Here’s three simple but profound rules to follow and live by.
It’s your option: In my very strong opinion, these rules are essential to follow for you to succeed. These three rules are not about paranoia and they are not about being negative. These three rules equate with the act of looking both ways before crossing a major road. That’s it. It’s that simple. They’re for your protection. What they’ll do for you will astound you and help you rise to levels that you never thought possible. Use them or not to use them, is all up to you.
Onward and upward . . . Let’s continue on our t.r.i.p.
The following three rules that I live by are just protective devices. They’re just tools for you to use if you’re comfortable with them. They’re not going to become part of who you are and they will not change, who you are. You’ll use them sparingly and discriminately. You could turn-them-on and turn-them-off at your pleasure.
A- Always, always and always assume that everyone is guilty until they prove themselves to be innocent.
This is not about hurting anyone. This is all about you and your right to protect yourself from humans and the things humans do to each other.
If your mindset is thinking that a person is guilty, you’ll always be more cautious and deliberate about what you’ll reveal to them. You’ll take it slower in thinking about the kind of relationship you want to form with them. You’ll ask the right questions where as, if you invert this thinking, you may not ask any questions at all.
Always seeing people being guilty until THEY prove their innocence is a way to naturally and organically initiate a strategy to protect yourself. It motivates you to just slow everything down and it sharpens your perception of everyone and everything around you and beyond. It’s all about being cautious and looking out for yourself.
Remember . . . this is a protective device. It’s a tool for you to use. It’s not going to become part of who you are. You’ll use it sparingly and discriminately. You could turn-it-on and turn-it-off at your pleasure.
B- In any conversation where you’re really not clear on what the other person is saying or what they mean, always, and I mean always, assume that it’s them not you. Always assume they’re either full of crap, pretending, lying out right or lying by omission.
C- Always make yourself the priority. If something is good for you and at the same time, it happens to be good for whatever or whoever is on the other side you’ll have a perfect situation and the chances of you succeeding will increase substantially.
If you stay strong and take care of yourself first, then you could help everyone who needs you. If you neglect yourself and put everyone first, eventually you’ll end up physically drained, angry , frustrated and resentful.
By adopting and embracing the above rules, you naturally and organically surround yourself with a preservation shield.
You won’t have to consciously worry about whether or not you’re moving in the right direction or worry about the quality of your due diligence.The mindset that kicks in will have you thinking of questions to ask that will help you get to the truth, get to the bottom line, make thoughtful decisions and as a result, self-preservation will spontaneously and unconsciously kick in to guide you.
Raising your preservation shield . . .or not . . . is all in your control.
With consistent use and trust, raising your preservation shield will become an integral part of your Success Quest Arsenal. It will also become more accurate and powerful the more you use it. It’s yours to use as you please.
If you want to get your “degree” in lie detection start your education with this Google Search: Do you know when someone is lying to you?
As I mentioned in the beginning, this article is the first of 4 parts to the introduction of ‘The t.r.i.p Concept.’ Part 2 Reality, Part 3 Inspiration and Part 4 Positivity directly follow.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read part 1. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck. Stay safe out there. Never give up on your dreams.
Please feel free to explore and read ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ and the ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ while I add new articles to share with you.
At the end of this post, for your convenience, there are direct links to each part of “The t.r.i.p Concept” and “The i.m.a.p.p Concept.
The two concepts, a total of 9 separate components, are made up of a total of 170 pages with approx. 44,000 words. Each component is easy to read and they’re meant to be independently reviewed slowly and deliberately.
If you go to the top of the home page for www.itsallpossible.com , you’ll see the two concepts listed and each one has a drop down that lists the components and allows for you to access one component at a time.
Here’s how it lays out:
“The t.r.i.p Concept”: Part #1-Truth; Part #2- Reality; Part #3- Inspiration; Part #4- Positivity
“The i.m.a.p.p Concept”: Part #1-Inspiration; Part #2-Motivation; Part #3- Action; Part #4-People; Part # 5- Persistence.”
Your Success Support Arsenal: ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ gets you to the starting gate; ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ gets you to the finish line.
- Phase 1: The t.r.i.p Concept: Truth + Reality + Inspiration+ Positivity
- Phase 2: The i.m.a.p.p Concept: Inspiration + Motivation + Action + People + Persistence
- Phase 3: The two concepts begin working in tandem and now in phase 3 they’re all working together. Combining all the components in both concepts creates a firm foundation for a very compelling Success Support Arsenal.
I welcome all comments. Actually, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Raw or well done, I’ll take it all.
Direct Links to Each Part of “The t.r.i.p Concept” & “The i.m.a.p.p Concept”
“The t.r.i.p Concept”: This Concept Will Get You to The Starting Gate.
“The i.m.a.p.p Concept”: This Concept Will Get You to the Finish Line.
Once again, thank you very much for stopping by. If you have any questions or advice, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Extra Stuff- My concepts and all the articles I’ll write, are all backed by:
- Over 55 years of “street” experience.
- Over 40 years of starting and building physical, virtual world and internet businesses.
- Over 40 years of starting and building many different types of businesses.
- Becoming a millionaire and then “turning my back” and “walking” away from it. I’m much stronger now than I was then and I know exactly what I did wrong. I’m working on getting it back. Please feel free to come along with me on my Success Quest and I hope that you bring your Success Quest along as well. I would love the company and besides, I have many powerful and impactful teachable moments to share.
- Knowing hundreds and hundreds of wealthy and/or successful men and woman over 60.
- Knowing hundreds and hundreds of wealthy and/or successful men and women under 60
- Knowing thousands of successful people from all around the world through face to face networking, social media and as serving as President of Macaby Group, an international company.
- Started, and never stopped, reading and studying about Positivity and Success back in 1975 as a young Stockbroker trainee for a brokerage company named E.F. Hutton. They gave us the book, “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill, to read and study as part of our training program.
- Dreamed of being rich since 1962, when I was 10 years old and when my father left for the first time. He left a total of 3 times. Finally, he was gone for good the third time. You know the saying . . .
- My attitude: “You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.”
- Over 40 years of doing many smart things and doing some very dumb things. Huge lessons learned.
- I’m a good “beginner” and I’ve learned many, many, many things from my over 40 years of mistakes and missteps.
Please read my “about” page for more information and visit:
My Facebook Pages:
www.facebook.com/barry.sarner If you’re an animal lover, please come meet 5000 other animal loving friends on my Facebook page.
www.positivemessagesuniverse.com Need some positivity? Please visit my Facebook page for positive messages.
My Twitter Page:
www.twitter.com/barrysarner Need another dose of positivity? Please visit my twitter page.
My Linked-in Page:
www.linkedin.com/in/barrysarner Please come visit me here and read additional articles that I’ve written and see what my day job is all about.
My blog is about building a powerful “two way” success support community and your participation is respectfully requested, needed and greatly appreciated.