Welcome to ‘The i.m.a.p.p. Concept,’ Phase 2 of your Success Support Arsenal:
‘The i.m.a.p.p. Concept’ is made up of 5 components: inspiration + motivation+ action+ people+ persistence”
‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ (truth+ reality+ inspiration+ positivity) will get you to the starting gate and ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ (“inspiration + motivation+ action+ people+ persistence”) will get you to the finish line.
Together all 9 components make up a very formidable tool in Success Support Arsenal.
When aligned and flowing in sync with each other they create a powerful bastion for you to go to and collect and digest whatever you need to achieve the success you dream about.
Each component of ‘The i.m.a.p.p. Concept’ on its own is crucial.
To understand each one and absorb everything about them individually, will enable you to move through the wasteland of disappointed and bewildered humans who believed, and in many cases still believe, the so-called success gurus of the world. In addition, strong understanding of each one individually will also help you cut through the unpalatable glut of sameness that exists in the self-help industry.
Most important of all: Reviewing and Understanding each one individually, will lead to the aggregate knowledge of these five components, and this aggregate knowledge, will give rise to an enhanced success tool on steroids, for you to use on your Success Quest.
These two concepts made up of 9 components, make for a very simple but powerful blueprint for success and both should accompany you on your Success Quest in order for prosperity and well -being to be attainable.
SPECIAL NOTE: These two concepts that I developed both have “inspiration” as an integral part of the total equation. This was intentional and compelling. As important as “inspiration” was in getting you to the “Starting Gate” in ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’, it’s even more important now that you’re on your way to the “Finish Line. “As we move forward you’ll understand the power and influence that “inspiration” holds and radiates.
Important Personal Note:
The same forces and the same support pieces of ‘The t.r.i.p. Concept’ that have helped you get to the starting gate of your success quest have now become an essential part of the foundation that will support you and enable you to reach the finish line.
All the support pieces of ‘The t.r.i.p. Concept’ still require your attention and nurturing throughout your journey especially “inspiration.”
Inspiration started it all. Inspiration opened door #1 where you found a world of possibilities never seen before. Inspiration allowed your level of heightened perception to take your mind to places never visited before and enabled you to clearly see the future with your mind’s eye.
Including inspiration in both concepts is a compelling reminder of how and why you are where you are and where you’re going.
To Reiterate and Accentuate: All the support pieces of ‘The t.r.i.p. Concept’ still require your attention and nurturing throughout your journey especially “inspiration.
The original “inspiration” article follows this brief section.
Reminder: The following information is in addition to the information in the original inspiration component found in ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’.
It took above-normal levels of inspiration, energy and self-control to get to, and break through, the “starting gate” and at this point you may find yourself on empty or close to being on empty. Your inspiration needs to be tuned up and revitalized to enable it to be there for you on the arduous journey of achieving a victorious Success Quest. Thus, the additional support information.
As I mentioned, in ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ the “inspiration” was the force that started it all for you. You’re now on your way working towards the success you planned for. The inspiration that brought you to the starting gate is the same inspiration you need in order to get to the finish line.
Now you’re going to come face to face with many demanding events and situations and your desire and fortitude will be severely tested and provoked. The inspiration you started with will now be intermittently chipped away at by circumstances beyond your control.
It’s crucial at this time for you to “circle the wagons,” to not only protect your inspiration, but you need to keep it fully charged and ready to go 24/7. Obstacles, setbacks and varied mental and physical intrusions and encroachments are set and ready to devitalize your Success Quest by discouraging, dissuading and blocking you from achieving your goals.
Doom and Gloom? Absolutely not. Just “Reality.”
It’s an exciting time for you and now, you just have to ramp up your awareness and pay increased attention to how you feel and be ready to accommodate and respect those feelings. The quality and quantity of your inspiration depends on your next deliberate and conscious advances.
Let’s move forward.
Hope: There’s a multitude of ways to maintain and strengthen your “inspiration.” Everyone has their own approach and “course of action” to reinforce their “inspiration”, but there’s one element that all inspiration needs to survive and thrive, and that’s “Having Hope”
Hope defined: “a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.”
Inspiration defined: “the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.”
“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” Desmond Tutu
Hope is about positive expectancy. It’s about having faith and confidence that everything will be alright. Like inspiration, hope is found in a place where only you can reach in and touch its core. Only you could rouse it to action and have it shine its guiding light to help you “see” and “feel” its presence, eyes wide open or not.
Three Compelling Ways to Awaken and Energize “Hope”:
1- People- Nurturing, caring, loyal, smart and intelligent people is the number two source, you’re number one, of activizing the “hope” that you need to stimulate and empower your inspiration.
There’s one significant requirement to effect a positive result and that’s all about you and how wide and deep you’re willing to accept external support. The more you open your heart and mind to the possibilities that are available when asking for help and support the more effortless “hope” will flow around and through you. A posture of allure creates and sends signals that you’re approachable and accessible thus attracting more talented and intelligent people to join you and your Success Support Community.
You may have to go “through” many people to be able to find the right ones to build the Success Support Community that you need. The time and effort in doing so will be well worth it and this fact will be borne out as soon as you find that very first special person to join.
2- Goals and Purposes- “Goals,” and “Having a Purpose” are powerful tools used to “incentivize” your Success Quest. They generate “desire” and allow for palpable directions or targets, if you will. They, in effect, initiate and activate your Success Quest.
Goals, Purposes and their respective strategies for achievement are, effectively, your navigation system for reaching the finish line.
3- Positive Expectancy- It’s impossible to control everything the future will bring to the table for you. The one thing you do have control over is your attitude and how you react to what’s brought to you.
Expecting great things to happen to you is perfectly acceptable and reasonable. Expecting great things to happen to you is your right and as long as you understand, and are able to tolerate the fact, that you will never get all that you expect, then it will be a healthy, fruitful liaison for you.
When your proclivity to expect great things to happen, is robust and reasonably consistent, the effect on your positive expectancy aptitude is going to be extraordinary.
24/7/365: is a spectacular subset in the Positive Expectancy sphere. This is a simple but powerful message of renewal, revitalization and new beginnings. It’s your reminder that every morning brings a new opportunity to start over. Every 24 hours you’re able to reboot and initiate and develop new expectations that things will be better today than yesterday. Knowing that a new “Tomorrow” is right in front of you, brings hope and inspiration. It signals that a new beginning is only hours away.
How great is it to have a “tomorrow on board” with no mistakes in it yet?
The best part of this powerful expectancy is that starting every January 1 you get 365 new chances to do it again and again. If you make 110 consecutive mistakes in one year so what? You still have 255 more chances to start fresh.
Good Luck and just never give up or give in.
Your Success Support Arsenal Continues:
Please note: THIS IS THE ORIGINAL “INSPIRATION” ARTICLE FROM ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’
Welcome to Phase 2 of your Success Support Arsenal and Welcome to Component #1 of ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’: Inspiration Too.
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Inspiration Defined: 1-The excitement of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity: 2- The condition of being so excited. 3- A person or thing that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention: Gandhi has been an inspiration to political reformers for decades.4-Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired: had an inspiration and saw a way to solve the problem. 5-Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on a human mind or soul.
What is Inspiration?
- Inspiration is something that you feel on the inside, while motivation is something from the outside that compels you to take action.
- Inspiration is a driving force, while motivation is a pulling force.
- To stimulate to action. To affect and guide. To stimulate energies, ideals or reverence.
- Inspiration is about moving people to feel and think differently about themselves and about what they are capable of becoming and doing. It engages people’s imaginations, values, aspirations, and dreams.
- It may take time for people to change as a result, but the changes they do make will be long-lasting because they are internalized.
- Inspiration offers no reward, other than the internal satisfaction of knowing that you have made yourself something to be proud of.
- Inspiration comes, for the most part, from the person themselves: who the person is, what the person has accomplished, and what the person stands for.
What Is Motivation?
This is just included as a reference point. Motivation will be covered in ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’
Motivation Defined: To provide with an incentive to move to action; impel. 1-the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.2- the general desire or willingness of someone to do something.
- “Motivation requires a lot of pushing and prodding from an outside source. Inspiration on the other hand involves more of a person’s inner drive. When you’re focused on inspiration you’re activating someone’s desire to act, which is less labor intensive and longer-lasting.” Christopher Witt
- It’s about acting in a way that accomplishes a specific goal and it holds out the offer of a reward, a reason or a motivation for that action.
- Motivation is about moving people to take action if not immediately, then within the very near future. By necessity, you have to keep motivating yourself and people over and over again.
“Do you want people to act and to act now? Then motivate them. Do you want people to become something better or bigger than they are now? Then inspire them” Christopher Witt http://bit.ly/1UWA19H
For all intents and purposes inspiration is all about starting. It’s the starting point of your Success Quest. It’s not about how you start. It’s not about when you start. It’s not about why you start. It’s just about getting started. . .Period.
Just start . . . Get Inspired . . . Define your Purpose and feel the Passion . . . Define and clearly state your Goals . . . Take Action and make it happen . . . Never Give Up = Success
Easy, right? Please read on:
Sidebar: We’ll discuss the subjects of “Purpose” and “Goals” in ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’, Part 5 Persistence.
In The Beginning:
Opportunity does not make house calls. You must make yourself readily available for opportunity to find you or you to find it. Being physically and mentally out there gives opportunity the chance to bump into you. “Out there” could mean face to face or on the internet.
You don’t have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to succeed. You’ll never get the chance to achieve whatever you want to accomplish if just you sit on the sidelines and disconnect from the people and sources that could help you make all your dreams come true.
You must do something, anything to get started on your Success Quest in life or in business. It can be as simple as calling a friend and telling them what you want to do and asking them for advice. Just get out and do it. It’s not easy but you’re also not alone.
Come join us “imperfect people” who make mistakes, screw up and sometimes win and sometimes lose. We’re all vulnerable and scared at times but the one thing we all have in common is passion for what we’re pursuing. We all know that we’re never going to give up until we achieve our goals.
We truly believe that we’ll make it happen and we all agree that we’re all in it together and are willing to share what we know and help each other stay inspired and motivated and ultimately come out the other side a winner.
Anything you can do to enable ideas and information to flow will provide the energy to set off an inspiration event. An inspiration event helps lead you to your passion, your dream or your goal.
To Reiterate and Accentuate:
‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ (truth+ reality+ inspiration+ positivity) will get you to the starting gate and ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ (“inspiration + motivation+ action+ people+ persistence”) will get you to the finish line. Two very simple blueprints for success. Both equations must accompany you on your quest to succeed in order for prosperity and well-being to be attainable.
These two concepts that I developed both have “inspiration” as an integral part of the total equation. This was an intentional move and a compelling move. As we discuss both you’ll understand the power and influence that “inspiration” holds and radiates
“The t.r.i.p. Concept” and “The i.m.a.p.p Concept” are the only tools that you’ll need on your journey to life and/or business success. We’ll double down on our discussion and explore these concepts more comprehensively, regarding how and when they’re used, in later posts.
Parts of “The i.m.a.p.p concept” will be mentioned in all 4 parts of “The t.r.i.p Concept” because, as I stated previously, the two equations collectively represent your entire success arsenal and they are inextricably related and interconnected to each other.
We’ll discuss “The i.m.a.p.p Concept” more extensively in later posts.
What inspiration does:
In my world, in my reality, inspiration is about deep seated emotions and feelings that help encourage you to painlessly assemble all your talent and intelligence and ready them to go with you on your t.r.i.p. to where you know you should be going, need to go or have to go.
Inspiration is that special feeling that will help you deploy all the talent and intelligence that you think you have, know you have, are not sure you have and don’t even know you have in one united direction.
Inspiration will help discover, uncover and support great ideas and help bring all those ideas to a perceptible existence. It will empower you and give you the creativity, strength and persistence needed to confidently move forward and bring these ideas to life and then to the point where all your dreams and goals are realized.
How to get it going:
“What goes around comes around.”
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
You want to be inspired? How about you start by being an inspirer and an inspiration to others.
- “If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away; the more love you will have.” ― John O’Donohue, Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
“Most people can remember individuals that inspired or improved them in some way. Chances are, these individuals inspired you to push yourself and achieve something memorable and significant, or just to work towards being a better person. There is no single way to be an inspiration to other people, but leading by example and taking time to help others elevate themselves and broaden their view of the world can help. Spend some time identifying what or who inspires you, look at the qualities that make them inspirational, and plan to make those qualities a part of who you are.” Wikihow
One or more of the following examples could be the energy cell that kicks your inspiration into high gear:
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- One or more of these could be the stimulant that produces an inspiration event: Love, fear, poverty, loss of a loved one, beautiful woman, beautiful man, anger, getting even, sticking it to someone, greed, jealously, ambition, love for your mom, love for your dad, love for your siblings; love for your whole family, altruistic reasons, love and compassion for animals and for children, public service, power, reading a great book, article or quote, being happy, play sports, exercise, meeting new interesting men and women, autobiographies, biographies, go to the beach, google “strange topics and ideas.” etc. etc. etc. and on and on and on.
- One of my “most favorite” words is “unorthodox”. Google the words “unorthodox ways ” and have some fun.
- My very strong advice is to make the Google Search Engine part of your mastermind group. Playing with words and phrases and searching will open your world to amazing people, situations and opportunities.
You’ll never know the exact time or from where that inspiration will come from. It’s ok to admit to yourself that you’re consciously looking for it and that you’re aware that you want to receive inspiration. Keep an open mind and be absolutely nonjudgmental at this point in time. Don’t judge anything you feel, see or hear. Just write it down. Keep a journal.
Do anything and everything to stimulate your senses. Meet new people, see new movies, read great articles on how other people are doing what you want to do. Be creative and be persistent and eventually you’ll find the spark that ignites the inspiration event that you’ve been waiting and looking for.
Don’t rush or pressure the process and most importantly never give up. Sometimes just sitting alone and doing absolutely nothing works. Relaxing works just fine.
Alternate the turning on and turning off of the inspiration search process. Inspiration could or will come to you when you least expect it and most times it will come to you when you’re not consciously thinking about it. At times, you’ll need to intentionally and completely shut down your immediate personal space and just sit and relax in a comfortable quiet place. Change the routine. Keep it interesting.
Silence and stillness affords inspiration a safe, unintimidating environment to rise and present itself.
From time to time direct your focus and attention to anything that stirs up your emotions and feelings thus bringing inspiring thoughts to bear.
Always keep paper and two pens/pencils handy. You don’t want to have inspiration wash over you and your one pen runs out of ink or the one pencil loses its point.
What I gave you here is an infinitesimal sample of what’s out there and absolutely free for you to use to get inspired and to enable you to compete and create on a level playing field. It’s in your hands. You have to make it happen.
Remember what I said: Opportunity does not make house calls. You need to go out and find it and/or let it find you. It’s a process. Just start to do anything. Make mistakes. Look foolish. Have fun but get it done. It’s not easy but you’ll learn. You’ll be ok. Remember you’re not alone. We’re all in it together. Just reach out and ask for help and support. The takeaway here: Never ever give up.
Two more things to remember:
Every day you’ll get better, wiser, stronger and more inspired. The odds are in your favor that tomorrow is coming no matter what you decide to do today:
1-Why waste that opportunity? It’s a daily opportunity that’s given to you to start all over again. Every day you’re given a new opportunity to “reinvent yourself” and begin the life you always daydreamed about. Let the “Bell” stimulate and start the inspiration process each day:
- When your alarm goes off every morning recognize, embrace and relish the thought that the “bell” that’s ringing is signaling the new beginning of a “do over” in your life. It’s bestowing upon you the gift of a new start and of an extraordinary new opportunity to make things right and change your world. Let the “bell” inspire you and reveal a world where you’re on the exact path to where you want to go.
- You have a new opportunity every 24 hours to reboot your life. You have the chance to retreat and get back out there feeling rested and ready to move forward again every 24 hours
- Let the “bell” remind you that you have 365 new chances over the next 12 months to achieve your goal and make your dreams come true. 365 chances!!! Think about that. Even if you experience 43 setbacks or screw-ups over the next 12 months you still have 322 chances to make it happen. Take a moment, reframe your thinking and apply what you just read. Who’s afraid of mistakes or failure now?
- That “bell” is a signal that you have the right to change your life starting that day.
- That “bell” is a reminder that on this new day you can start to achieve your dreams, that you can start to make a difference in the world, that you can start to break out and be anybody you want to be.
- That “bell” is a reminder to ask yourself: “I can start all over again so what am I going to do about it?”
Let me repeat that: “It’s a daily opportunity, every 24 hours, that’s given to you to start from scratch, to start all over again and you get this new chance every single day of your life.”
Personal Note: This is the credo I adopted in order to stop smoking 4 packs of cigarettes after 37 years. More on this another time.
2- “You have to learn the rules of the game . . .and then you have to play better than anyone else” Albert Einstein. I’m giving you the rules. Much more coming. You and only you can do something with this information. I’ll be here to answer your questions and guide you. Stay tuned.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ Part 1. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to me.
Good Luck. Stay safe out there. Never give up on your dreams.
Please feel free to explore and read ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ and the ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept.’
At the end of this post, for your convenience, there are direct links to each part of “The t.r.i.p Concept” and “The i.m.a.p.p Concept.
The two concepts, a total of 9 separate components, are made up of a total of 170 pages with approx. 44,000 words. Each component is easy to read and they’re meant to be individually reviewed slowly and deliberately.
If you go to the top of the home page for Its All Possible , you’ll see the two concepts listed and each one has a drop down that lists the components and allows for you to access one component at a time.
Here’s how it lays out:
“The t.r.i.p Concept”: Part #1-Truth; Part #2- Reality; Part #3- Inspiration; Part #4- Positivity
“The i.m.a.p.p Concept”: Part #1-Inspiration; Part #2-Motivation; Part #3- Action; Part #4-People; Part # 5- Persistence.”
Your Success Support Arsenal: ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ gets you to the starting gate; ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ gets you to the finish line.
- Phase 1: The t.r.i.p Concept: Truth + Reality + Inspiration+ Positivity
- Phase 2: The i.m.a.p.p Concept: Inspiration + Motivation + Action + People + Persistence
- Phase 3: The two concepts begin working in tandem and now in phase 3 they’re all working together. Combining all the components in both concepts creates a firm foundation for a very compelling Success Support Arsenal.
I welcome all comments. Actually, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Raw or well done, I’ll take it all.
Direct Links to Each Part of “The t.r.i.p Concept” & “The i.m.a.p.p Concept”
“The t.r.i.p Concept”: This Concept Will Get You to The Starting Gate.
“The i.m.a.p.p Concept”: This Concept Will Get You to the Finish Line.
Once again, thank you very much for stopping by. If you have any questions or advice, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Extra Stuff- My concepts and all the articles I’ll write, are all backed by:
- Over 55 years of “street” experience.
- Over 40 years of starting and building physical, virtual world and internet businesses.
- Over 40 years of starting and building many different types of businesses.
- Becoming a millionaire and then “turning my back” and “walking” away from it. I’m much stronger now than I was then and I know exactly what I did wrong. I’m working on getting it back. Please feel free to come along with me on my Success Quest and I hope that you bring your Success Quest along as well. I would love the company and besides, I have many powerful and impactful teachable moments to share.
- Knowing hundreds and hundreds of wealthy and/or successful men and woman over 60.
- Knowing hundreds and hundreds of wealthy and/or successful men and women under 60
- Knowing thousands of successful people from all around the world through face to face networking, social media and as serving as President of Macaby Group, an international company.
- Started, and never stopped, reading and studying about Positivity and Success back in 1975 as a young Stockbroker trainee for a brokerage company named E.F. Hutton. They gave us the book, “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill, to read and study as part of our training program.
- Dreamed of being rich since 1962, when I was 10 years old and when my father left for the first time. He left a total of 3 times. Finally, he was gone for good the third time. You know the saying . . .
- My attitude: “You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.”
- Over 40 years of doing many smart things and doing some very dumb things. Huge lessons learned.
- I’m a good “beginner” and I’ve learned many, many, many things from my over 40 years of mistakes and missteps.
Please read my “about” page for more information and visit:
My Facebook Pages:
www.facebook.com/barry.sarner If you’re an animal lover, please come meet 5000 other animal loving friends on my Facebook page.
www.positivemessagesuniverse.com Need some positivity? Please visit my Facebook page for positive messages.
My Twitter Page:
www.twitter.com/barrysarner Need another dose of positivity? Please visit my twitter page.
My Linked-in Page:
www.linkedin.com/in/barrysarner Please come visit me here and read additional articles that I’ve written and see what my day job is all about.
My blog is about building a powerful “two way” success support community and your participation is respectfully requested, needed and greatly appreciated.