Welcome to my new blog, www.itsallpossible.com, and thank you for taking the time to come and visit.
Here on Itsallpossible.com you’ll find two major Success Support “Tools” that will always serve as an All-Powerful “Realization Foundation” for you and your Personal and Business Success Quest. They are as follows:
1- Two mighty concepts that together provide a total of 9 components that present a step by step guide on how to actualize your dreams and move your Success Quest towards victory. The Success Steps are all based on, and are backed by, over 50 years of “Hands On,” “Real World” extensive experience, networking and beyond.
2- Once I start to “rev” things up (in 3-4 more weeks from 8.19.16) I will provide articles with useful, focused and appropriate information for you to apply while on your Success Quest, in life and/or business. I literally have thousands of topics ready and waiting for me to reach out and touch them and to ramp up the writing. My life, and the way I do things is different, assertive, unorthodox and you’ll find that my advice, facts and opinions will not be the same ol’, same ol’, that’s found in abundance, as in the articles on the internet and books on the “shelves”, of book stores and book internet sites.
I’m going to keep this post pinned to the top of this home page to explain what I’m doing, where I’m up to and it will serve as a brief introduction to new members of our Success Support Community.
My blog became “live” on March 15, 2016. I’ve been working on my two new original Success Support Concepts since then. I finally got them to the point where they’ll serve you loyally and proficiently as reliable and profound sources of Success Support, that will guide you on your personal or business Success Quest.
I still have cosmetic and content editing work to do. I’m going to add visual enhancements and make textual formation and structural adjustments on all the components to make them a little bit easier to read. In addition, I’m also going to review the two concepts to ensure that they’re free from any content errors and that the information all flows smoothly and make sense.
Update as of August 29, 2016
PHASE 1- ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’: All 4 components have been reviewed and the content edited. Visual enhancements have been added and textual formation and structural adjustments have been made. I hope you approve. I hope it’s meaningful to you and that it guides you and provides a sense of comfort for you on your way to a Victorious Success Quest.
PHASE 2- ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ is now being worked on: This will not interfere with you reading and gathering information for your personal or business Success Quest.
August 29, 2016 SPECIAL NOTE: I’m currently in, and working on, Part 5 Persistence. This will not interfere with you gathering information for your personal or business Success Quest.
I still have cosmetic and content editing work to do on ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept.’ I’m going to add visual enhancements and make textual formation and structural adjustments to all 5 components in order to make it a little bit easier to read. In addition, I’m also going to review ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept,’ for the “two hundredth” time, to ensure that all 5 components are free from any content errors and that they all flow smoothly and make sense. I was born with a paranoia gene.
You may notice empty spaces or random media just hanging out. This is me working and making sure our Success Support Arsenal is powerful enough to help make our Success Support Community the most powerful and the most respected Success Support Community in the world.
I will provide updates as I move forward. Thank you for your patience (I hope) and understanding (I also hope).
TO REPEAT AND ACCENTUATE: This will not interfere with you gathering information for your personal or business Success Quest.
IN ADDITION: I’m also going to start, and never stop, writing new and original articles that will guide and support you on your journey.
The two concepts, a total of 9 separate components, are made up of a total of 95 pages with 38,000 words. Each component is easy to read and they’re meant to be reviewed slowly and deliberately.
If you go to the top of the www.itsallpossible.com home page, you’ll see the two concepts listed and each one has a drop down that lists the components and allows for you to access one component at a time.
Here’s how it lays out:
“The t.r.i.p Concept”: Part #1-Truth; Part #2- Reality; Part #3- Inspiration; Part #4- Positivity
“The i.m.a.p.p Concept”: Part #1-Inspiration; Part #2-Motivation; Part #3- Action; Part #4-People; Part # 5- Persistence.”
Your Success Support Arsenal: ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ gets you to the starting gate; ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ gets you to the finish line.
- Phase 1: The t.r.i.p Concept: Truth + Reality + Inspiration+ Positivity
- Phase 2: The i.m.a.p.p Concept: Inspiration + Motivation + Action + People + Persistence
- Phase 3: The two concepts begin working in tandem and now in phase 3 they’re all working together. Combining all the components in both concepts creates a firm foundation for a very compelling Success Support Arsenal.
I’m dedicated to, and focused on, making www.itsallpossible.com the best, online or face to face, Success Support Community for you to become part of, or to just visit, and for you to be able to access the most comprehensive, honest and above-board facts, opinions and advice that you’ll need to enable your Success Quest to be victorious.
I know that these two concepts, when used in tandem and then collectively, will serve as a timeless and compelling Success Support Arsenal and that they’ll be invaluable and instrumental in helping anyone looking to succeed on the home front or in business.
This is a bold statement that I don’t take lightly. Along with this statement comes a huge responsibility that I take very seriously. The accuracy and the validity of the concepts, and any information on my blog, must be unassailable and above reproach. That’s why I’ll always go above and beyond to review and verify any and all information I share with you.
Please feel free to explore and read ‘The t.r.i.p Concept’ and the ‘The i.m.a.p.p Concept’ while I inconspicuously review them and add new articles to share with you.
If you have any questions or advice, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
I welcome all comments. Actually, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Raw or well done, I’ll take it all.
Extra Stuff- My concepts and all the articles I’ll write, are all backed by:
- Over 55 years of “street” experience.
- Over 40 years of starting and building physical, virtual world and internet businesses.
- Over 40 years of starting and building many different types of businesses.
- Becoming a millionaire and then “turning my back” and “walking” away from it. I’m much stronger now than I was then. I know exactly what I did wrong and I’m working on getting it back. Please feel free to come along with me on my Success Quest and I hope that you bring your Success Quest along as well. I would love the company and besides, I have many powerful and impactful teachable moments to share.
- Knowing hundreds and hundreds of wealthy and/or successful men and woman over 60.
- Knowing hundreds and hundreds of wealthy and/or successful men and women under 60
- Knowing thousands of successful people from all around the world through face to face networking, social media and as serving as President of Macaby Group, an international company.
- Started, and never stopped, reading and studying about Positivity and Success back in 1975 as a young Stockbroker trainee for a brokerage company named E.F. Hutton. They gave us the book, “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill, to read and study as part of our training program.
- Dreamed of being rich since 1962, when I was 10 years old and when my father left for the first time. He left a total of 3 times. Finally, he was gone for good the third time. You know how the saying goes.
- My attitude : “You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.”
- Over 40 years of doing many smart things and doing some very dumb things. Huge lessons learned.
- I’m a good “beginner” and I’ve learned many, many, many things from my over 40 years of mistakes and missteps.
Please read my “about” page for more information and visit:
My Facebook Pages:
www.facebook.com/barry.sarner If you’re an animal lover, please come meet 5000 other animal loving friends on my Facebook page.
www.positivemessagesuniverse.com Need some positivity? Please visit my Facebook page for positive messages.
My Twitter Page:
www.twitter.com/barrysarner Need another dose of positivity? Please visit my twitter page.
My Linked-in Page:
www.linkedin.com/in/barrysarner Please come visit me here and read additional articles that I’ve written and see what my day job is all about.
My blog is about building a powerful “two way” success support community and your participation is respectfully requested, needed and greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for stopping by. It’s very nice to “meet” you.